- Multi grain bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Italian parsley
- Hickory Hills Chicken broth
- Turkey roll should be thawed.
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the outside of the turkey
- Place the turkey roll in a roasting pan, and add about a cup of water to the bottom of the pan. Do not pour on top of the turkey as this will rinse the salt and pepper off.
- Cook uncovered for 12-15 minutes for some color and browning of the skin
- Reduce the heat to 325 and continue cooking uncovered. Add foil to areas that may get too brown.
- Cook until the internal temperature reaches 150 degrees. This could be 1 hr 15 mins to 2 hours depending on the size of the turkey roll.
- Let the turkey roll rest for 20 minutes. The internal temperature will rise to 160 degrees.
- Make a nice gravy with the drippings.
- Eat and enjoy!!
We would like your feedback as we are open to suggestions as this is a new product for us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your picture of your turkey roll.
Ron and Sherry