- (12 Wings) Chicken Wings (12 pack)
- (12 oz) Frank's Hot Sauce (bottle of cayenne hot pepper sauce)
- (1 stick (1/2 cup)) Stick of butter
- (several dashes) Worcestershire sauce
- (Several dashed) Tobasco sauce (Smoked Chipolte if possible)
- Blue Cheese dip for dipping
- (cut as needed) Celery sticks for serving
Baked or Fried:
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Heat 3 inches of canola oil in a heavy pot to 375 degrees F.
Add half the chicken wing parts to the oil and fry them until they're golden brown and fully cooked, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Repeat with the other half of the wing parts.
Place wings on broiler pan so grease can drip through and wings will not rest in grease. Bake on 350 degrees F for 45 mins.
In a saucepan, heat the cayenne sauce and butter over medium-low heat. Add the Worcestershire and hot sauce. Let it bubble up, and then turn off the heat.
Place the wings in an ovenproof dish and pour the hot sauce over the top. Toss to coat, and then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Serve with blue cheese dip, celery sticks... and your favorite cold, fizzy beverage.
I picked up this recipe from Ree Drummond years ago and this has been a favorit of mine. My wife likes the Asian Spicey Sweet Recipe
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/rec...